I have been a busy fella....

I see that you still have the screen protector on your FM9. Don't do what I did and think that the big LCD screen was defective because of the horizontal lines. It took me a minute to realize that the lines were on the screen protector, not the screen itself. DOH!

:D

• Haha
Reactions: J.C
I see that you still have the screen protector on your FM9. Don't do what I did and think that the big LCD screen was defective because of the horizontal lines. It took me a minute to realize that the lines were on the screen protector, not the screen itself. DOH!

That’s a great tip. When I saw the line my heart sank lol

The screen protector blocks high frequencies over 8247Hz. You'll want to remove it ASAP.

The screen protector blocks high frequencies over 8247Hz. You'll want to remove it ASAP.
That's cuz the plastic film is a poor conductor. Leaving it on disrupts the high capacitance signal load of the flux capacitor. Removing the film takes off the wet blanket sound profile and sends it to the moon ("To the moon, Alice, to the moon!"). This is a fundamental premise of the new movie Moonfall. It falls under the category of sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. I might be stretching it a little with the truth part, though.

:)

Back
Top Bottom