I almost never record...

tcvans

Inspired
... but v6.0 makes it sooooooo damn easy.

i'm a gigging player. [guitar]-[axe-fx]-[amp]-[cab] >>> FOH.

and "cutting my teeth" in the 80's, i've always had a hard time dialing in a "modern" tone that was articulate, thick and tasty in a mix. (live or DAW)
i can always get the 80's crap and some really nice classic tones, but not the deep, heavy, compliment a bass sound until TONE MATCHING!!!! LOL

whats really cool, and i'm sure many of the "live" guys can testify to this, soundcloud or my studio monitors do not do this magic black box justice when it comes to my amp/cab.
with that, im not sure how these track will translate, but they sound pretty good from my studio. :)

the tracks aren't played perfect, but they do get the point across.

two popular bar tunes. (i just learned bodies tonight. my 4yr old requested it. it was that or jessie's girl :D) backing tracks from Free Guitar Backing Tracks @ GuitarBackingTrack.com
ZERO post. each song has 3 tracks. the backing track, guitar left, and guitar right.

the last couple of days have got me drained, so let me know what you guys think.
i'm going to bed. LOL

Attachments

• RECTO MODERN tone match.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
This sounds very good tcvans! Thanks for posting clips. Can't wait to dig more into v 6.0. Thank you Cliff, thank you. I'm moved by your dedication <3

THX for the kind words.

i own the ultra and the II <<<AND>>> i havent sold a single piece of gear in the last 20yrs. not even a stompbox.
with v6, there may be a cleaning of what my friends call "the gear museum". LOL

The TM-ing is a lot of fun for me. i'll be doing a lot more of this.

...What were you matching here...

i used a section of this.... DownWithSickness stereo by gtrtracker2 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

the .syx is in the OP. it's SO basic. :D Oh, one other thing, i'm actually using a pitch block to lower the geetar -1 half step.

can someone please download and try my patch?

i went back to use it and once i loaded it, i have no output with the tone match block on.
if i bypass it, i have audio.

thx,
T

Back
Top Bottom