Howdy from Texas, the greatest country in the world!~

How do you know someone is from Texas? They will tell you immediately, whether you asked... or not, whether you care... or not.

In the USMC and the rest of the branches it seemed like every third dude was from Texas, making it hands down by God the most patriotic place I've ever seen or heard about, bar none.

Welcome Chris. But sorry, not familiar with Texan humour. Is that like Dan Quayle's "We are the most powerful planet on Earth"?
Did he actually say that?

But that can't apply to TCs statement because that would mean he thinks Texas is the only country in the world and no other countries would exist. I'm sure some Texans might think that, there are dumb people everywhere, probably even in Texas. But Chris doesn't. He's too eloquent. His OP is pure poetry.

Is Texas technically a country? It's not entirely sovereign. It's got an extensive federal government budding in on its affairs... It's country as in land with vegetation (some) and rocks (lots) and stuff, but not really A country as the thread title would mean.

Anyway. Way things are going here we will probably not be able to call European countries countries for much longer...

Chris! Welcome and go get yer AxeFx already, it's way beyond time for a hoedown hootenanny!

Is Texas technically a country? It's not entirely sovereign. Chris! Welcome and go get yer AxeFx already, it's way beyond time for a hoedown hootenanny!

No it's not but it could be if it decided to secede from the union, so could a few other states for that matter. I heard somewhere that there is enough land in Texas to support the entire population of the world, I googled that and as it may be everyone would only get a 100 square meter piece... Ha no thanks!

Howdy pardner!! And thank you very much for the Texan Steaks I used to buy when in South Africa, delicious!!! :) :)

Hope you get your Axe soon!

Welcome Chris. One Texan to another. The three best things in the world are: Fractal, BBQ, and ... wait for it... Texas.

I literally have nothing conducive to add to this conversation.

I'm too tired from watching all the fat Texans/Americans ride their mobility scooters at Wallmart.

:D

PS: SHOTS FIRED

I literally have nothing conducive to add to this conversation.

I'm too tired from watching all the fat Texans/Americans ride their mobility scooters at Wallmart.

:D

PS: SHOTS FIRED

So it is true ....everything is bigger in Texas :lol

[EDIT]....then again the average Australian looks like this (hangs head in shame) :D
westie_zps690c15db.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Couldn't agree with you more. :) Get that AFX and don't look back, life will be good.

So it is true ....everything is bigger in Texas [emoji38]

[EDIT]....then again the average Australian looks like this (hangs head in shame) :D
westie_zps690c15db.jpg
Jokes aside, the AUS military had some of the most outstanding soldiers I've ever worked with.
...it almost made me think their generation didn't grow up on couches playing GTA.

Back
Top Bottom