How many UK users and where you based?

Ogmore Valley, South Wales. just joined musomap. trying to figure out how to create an axe fx group over there...

Leicester................best bit of equipment I've ever bought. Only wish I could have had one when I was 21!!! (They weren't around then of course.....that was many years ago :cry )

Had mine since March, based in the North-East. Running it through a Cornford 2x12 powered by a Matrix GM-50.
I play in both a Thin Lizzy tribute band and a general rock covers outfit, with occasional drop-in wedding gigs etc.
Right now I'm alternating between the Axe/2x12 and a Bogner Shiva 20th Ann/Marshall 4x12.
I'm looking forward to the day I can just use the Axe rig but I'm not quite ready yet, as I haven't had the time to sit down with it and get into programming patches. Hanging on for Axe-Edit as well.

Not far from me then...

So you in Thyn Lizzy or Black Rose?? .......I love TL !! - I'd like to do more TL covers in our band (we do Whiskey, Rosalie, Boys, Emerald, Alibi , ) but the rest of the band are worried we'd become a tribute band ! I want to do Roisin Dubh, and Still in Love with you but doubt I will get much support!

Back
Top Bottom