How many UK users and where you based?

Hey chaps! I'm in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire (about 30 minutes from Guildford) just off the M40 J1.

Had a gig in Guildford with my (now sold) Ultra just before Christmas funnily enough.

:)

Hey chaps! I'm in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire (about 30 minutes from Guildford) just off the M40 J1.

Had a gig in Guildford with my (now sold) Ultra just before Christmas funnily enough.

:)
Sooo, closer to the Slough of despond than the up-market, profile-specified Gerrards Cross.

When I was a sprog (in days of yore) we used to say of those from Gerrards Cross that sex was what they had their coal delivered in... but few have coal delivered in sacks these days, so it's become redundant.

Me, at that time: Bourne End, Bucks... now darkest Dorset.

Last edited:
Sooo, closer to the Slough of despond than the up-market, profile-specified Gerrards Cross.

When I was a sprog (in days of yore) we used to say of those from Gerrards Cross that sex was what they had their coal delivered in... but few have coal delivered in sacks these days, so it's become redundant.

Me, at that time: Bourne End, Bucks... now darkest Dorset.

Ah, I know it well! I have a relative there - very different world indeed!

We're on Farnham/Beaconsfield border - right on the anus of Beaconsfield just off the M40 junction. Pop in man - we're going out for pizza tonight in the old town!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom