How many Axe-Fx processors do you own?

How many AXE FX processors do you currently own? (Any version of rack AxeFX or AX8 or FX8 )

• Total voters
Currently or overall?

I’ve owned 8 different units over the years, sometimes several at once, but currently, sold everything and am very happy with just a III right now

Right now, just one III. Over the last 9 years or so, probably around 10. I think I've owned almost all of them twice because I keep going back and forth between modeling and real amps.

I’m down to just the Axe III right now. I have owned a Standard, Ultra, II and Ax8.

How many AXE FX processors do you currently own?

Sorry, just read the title of the post, didn’t see “currently” in the actual message of the poll...

Perhaps good follow-up data though, not just how many folks currently own, but also how many they’ve owned over the lifetime of the company....

A III I bought recently, an XL+ which is partially mine, and an XL+ which serves as an adapter to connect my MFC to the III. Which is utterly stupid but I haven't been able to find a suitable workaround for the controller problem yet.

2: AxeFx IIXL+ and a III. I'll get the new floor processor when the time comes, then I'll probably sell the IIXL+

I had four but recently sold one of my AXEII units and I still don't feel right about it. I'm down to an AXE FXIII, an AXE FXII and an AX8.

Axe FX III x 2, one for each place I live in, and an FX II Xl+, which I will sell as soon as prices start to spike a bit...

I have the III, which is my studio center piece. Then I have an AX8, which I constantly gig with and I have an XL that’s not getting much use at the moment but I still love because it was my introduction to FAS. Also have an MFC-101 and an LB-2 and signed up for the FC-12!

Back
Top Bottom