How long did it take to get your Mission pedal?

nater

Experienced
I've never ordered from Mission before, but I was just curious how long it usually takes them to ship a pedal out? I understand they are a smaller company so the turn around is not that of an Amazon, but even on Ebay you can get stuff shipped within a few days. I ordered last Thursday morning. I did receive an order confirmation, but nothing since then. I emailed them a few days ago, but no reply yet. Those of you that dealt with them in the past, is this normal? I might try calling today if I don't hear anything.

Ehhhhh, it took Mission 3 months or so last year to ship me a TT/M switch ... which arrived wired incorrectly.

I did order another expr.pedal last week. I'm counting on a long wait.

Last edited:
I've ordered three Mission pedals . . . The first one they had to build, and they were missing a part, so it took about 2 weeks IIRC. The second one was already on the shelf and built so it was at my door in about 3 days. The third one took about 2 weeks, but only because I had it custom built with some speacial features.

Mission is really great to deal with - very helpful and accommodating!

Okay, so maybe another week...

Hugh - what happened to your M4 man? Are you using Your AXE live yet?

Ordered two pedals myself, one with spring return and got them in under two weeks. Very well built pedals and worked great out of the box.

I ordered mine - heck can't remember exact date - but it was right in the middle of their last move.
Took over a month to get mine as the move (and lack of parts IIRC) had an impact.
Yes, they are small, but like Fractal, they are on top of their game :)
Be patient..

I ordered two EP-1s and received EP-1Ls instead so I had to resolder them to get them to work. I ordered the SP-1 upgrade kit and it took two weeks to arrive even though I was told they had them in stock. I'm underwhelmed honestly.

I ordered a pair of EP-1 on Sunday... they're on the Fedex truck for delivery today. Nater, what did you order? I assume mine were both in stock and didn't need any mods.

I ordered an SP-1 in White with the LED option, which is probably the problem because it's currently a "promotional" color. But, I never got any "out of stock" notices or anything. They're probably building it as we speak. But, no response to my email from Monday yet either so I thought I'd ask around.

I ordered an EP-1 directly from Mission and, if I recall correctly, it only took about 7-10 business days to arrive. That's about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks total time. Mine arrived in perfect working condition.

Came within three days of me ordering it, and that was before I worked for Fractal.

They're a stand-up bunch of guys that go as fast as they can. As someone mentioned, they're a small shop and sometimes things just get backed up.

Took 2.5 weeks to get mine from ordering and the pedal is awesome (loved it so much that I now have 3 expression pedals and two XPB-r's as well!)

jefferski said:
I ordered a pair of EP-1 on Sunday... they're on the Fedex truck for delivery today. Nater, what did you order? I assume mine were both in stock and didn't need any mods.

Did you get a tracking number? I ordered the exact same thing, two EP-1s on Saturday and received an order confirmation but nothing else. I emailed them this morning asking about a tracking number but haven't heard back yet. I was going to give it until the end of the week before trying again. I had them sent via ground. Did you pay for faster shipping?

I wait at least 10 business days when ordering even from eBay/Amazon before I begin asking questions, and you're concerned about less than a week for a small manufacturer? Just have some patience, and they will either get your products built/shipped, or return the messages.

Did you get a tracking number? I ordered the exact same thing, two EP-1s on Saturday and received an order confirmation but nothing else. I emailed them this morning asking about a tracking number but haven't heard back yet. I was going to give it until the end of the week before trying again. I had them sent via ground. Did you pay for faster shipping?
I did get a tracking #... no shipping upgrade, just regular ground. Got a confirmation almost immediately, and then the next day they sent me the tracking #. That's really weird that you ordered about the same time as me but didn't hear anything. I can see it taking an extra day or so to get to you in Texas compared w/ Salt Lake, but you should've heard something from them.

In fact, they just showed up while I was typing this. I feel bad... you ordered before me and somehow they didn't already ship yours.

I ordered one in 2009 and it shipped in four calendar days. I ordered another last year and Mission quoted me 7-10 business days. I was kind of irked when it shipped 12 business days later, thus arriving while I was on vacation. That's not enough to decide not to do business with them in the future but I certainly wouldn't count on them to provide an item that I need on a strict timeline.

jefferski said:
I did get a tracking #... no shipping upgrade, just regular ground. Got a confirmation almost immediately, and then the next day they sent me the tracking #. That's really weird that you ordered about the same time as me but didn't hear anything. I can see it taking an extra day or so to get to you in Texas compared w/ Salt Lake, but you should've heard something from them.

In fact, they just showed up while I was typing this. I feel bad... you ordered before me and somehow they didn't already ship yours.

No worries. I was just curious how it had unfolded for you. It's possible they shipped and didn't send the tracking, but I'm just going to give it a few days until I contact them. I just got the MFC and I haven't figured it out yet. I'm planning on having an extended setup session this weekend so hopefully I'll get the pedals by then, but if not, I'll just wait longer...

I hope they did ship to you already, maybe it'll be there tomorrow.

I've been waiting to get somewhat familiar w/ the Axe and MFC before I really dive into setup... got my FAS gear just before Xmas and only now ordered the Mission pedals.

Back
Top Bottom