How Long Before MFC's Available?

Today marks 9 months with my Axe FX II, and still no MCF. Been using the Axe live for months now, just leaving it on a single amp sound and running pedals into it. I finally took a gig as a bass player--at least doing that, I don't miss switching between amps!

I'd have to sell and move on after that long... even thinking about it after 3+ months. Either that or selling my 3 month old new unused 30' Ethercon cable.... and just go with a GCP or something. Lack of input adds to the frustration too. Not P/M ing.. just sayin....

WOW!!! I had to read that twice to make sure I got it right.

Cliff, are there enough units coming in to fill the waiting list? If I let myself get excited and then fall below the line (I got on the list in January) I think I would be suicidal.

We had issues with the LCD supplier. That has been resolved and the shipment is inbound. Units should be here by next week.

Supply issues are always a factor. To imply that this was "poor planning" is patently false and uncalled for.

¡Gracias dios mío y todas las santas pelotas de caca!
banana9.gif

Sat 4/27 will be my 9th gig with the Axe -- could it be my first with a controller?

We had issues with the LCD supplier. That has been resolved and the shipment is inbound. Units should be here by next week.

Supply issues are always a factor. To imply that this was "poor planning" is patently false and uncalled for.

Thank you for the update!

I'm from Denmark and mailed 66 to put me on waitinglist for the MFC. I would suggest that you do that yourselve.

Bummer. I literally JUST broke down and bought a Midi Raider. However, I have been waiting since December, and I gather others have been waiting up to a year or more, so it is a valid question to ask if the number of units coming is adequate to cover everyone on the waiting list, or will people such as myself who have been waiting for 5 months be left waiting for 6 more months before the new batch comes along, in which case, buying the Midi raider was still a good and necessary move. If I will literally get one next week, I might sell the raider and still go for the MFC101, so it would be awfully helpful to know whether I should be wasting my time trying to program the raider to do scenes, tap tempo and other things, or should I be focusing on getting it back on Ebay.

So, Please, let us know if the number of units coming is adequate to cover the waiting list, and if not, what is the cutoff point based on entry to the waiting list?

Bummer. I literally JUST broke down and bought a Midi Raider. However, I have been waiting since December, and I gather others have been waiting up to a year or more, so it is a valid question to ask if the number of units coming is adequate to cover everyone on the waiting list, or will people such as myself who have been waiting for 5 months be left waiting for 6 more months before the new batch comes along, in which case, buying the Midi raider was still a good and necessary move. If I will literally get one next week, I might sell the raider and still go for the MFC101, so it would be awfully helpful to know whether I should be wasting my time trying to program the raider to do scenes, tap tempo and other things, or should I be focusing on getting it back on Ebay.

So, Please, let us know if the number of units coming is adequate to cover the waiting list, and if not, what is the cutoff point based on entry to the waiting list?

That'd be nice to know, especially since some of us may have put cash in gift certificates.

i found a used mark 1 on craigslist for 500 bucks! score. at least it will hold me over for a few months until i decide i need that ethercon jack and the mark II's are in regular stock.

Back
Top Bottom