How does one get a fractal t shirt?

There's a bunch of threads about this but there was one in particular that even had users PhotoShopping ideas and they looked pretty cool. Need to necrobump that thread :razz

They must have them as someone mentioned that Cliff sent their daughter one. Just have not noticed them for sale. Wonder if it is something that they just don't want to be bothered with? Cliff, I'm your man for this project.

I've seen a few - on the NYC amp show vids, and the one on the "daughter", so they must have a few laying around :)
Not sure if they are for sale, but I'd love one!!

On the other thread, cliff has stated they will be available along with hats and stickers in the new fractal store! :D
I've never been so psyched over a shirt before! :lol

On the other thread, cliff has stated they will be available along with hats and stickers in the new fractal store! :D
I've never been so psyched over a shirt before! :lol

Indeed. Mine will go into regular rotation with my Mission Engineering and Ernie Ball shirts.

I want a Fractal Toaster...........
Well you can put a fractal sticker on the toaster ;)
Better?
Also, people will start comparing the fractal toaster to an old school toaster and say it lacks that 'crispness' the regular one has and who knows what. :mrgreen

Well you can put a fractal sticker on the toaster ;)
Better?
Also, people will start comparing the fractal toaster to an old school toaster and say it lacks that 'crispness' the regular one has and who knows what. :mrgreen

Yep, the crunch and bite just aren't there for me at all

:lol

Back
Top Bottom