Hot Country! PRS Style!

TexasHeartRush

Inspired
Original Song "Fire In The Barn" Just Bass, Drums, Guitar

The whole tune is pretty cookin but if you want fastest riffs, the solo starts at 1:30! :D

PRS Studio Bridge Position, Split Coil.
Yep...this is another 'clean tone' chicken picken. Will post some dirty stuff in a month or so for some product demos I am doing.

AXE FX II Patch available by request, but simple stuff overall. This was the first time I used the Dr Z models though.

Cheers!

EDIT: Patch for those who asked: Axe-Change - Download Preset - RG PRS Tele - by TexasHeartRush

Last edited:
This is wierd. I never liked Country, but your 2 latest Clips are really awsome. Wonderfull tones and playing.
Thank you so much for sharing this.

Fire it up Rodney... nice playing. That PRS does the tele thing really well.
Glad you got an Axe II.. works well for you. Hit us with some more videos..

This is wierd. I never liked Country, but your 2 latest Clips are really awsome. Wonderfull tones and playing.

Do yourself a favor and run out and get Brad Paisley's "Play" record.

OP: I LOVE YOUR PLAYING!!!!! Do you have a whole record together yet????

Thank you! My pleasure! Thank you for listening! Really appreciate it! My background is prog-rock and gospel. That may be a part of it!

​Get it man........Nice Job!!!!
Great! Thank you!

woo hoo, nice work man.. wish i could do that
Its easier than it looks! I have a DVD coming out in 8 weeks. Hit me up then! Genuinely!

Nice!! I just recently bought a PRS Swamp Ash Studio and its great to hear that it can pull off a sweet country tone!

Great tune BTW!
Cheers and thank you! The Studio is a great guitar....period! Congrats!

:)

Fire it up Rodney... nice playing. That PRS does the tele thing really well.
Glad you got an Axe II.. works well for you. Hit us with some more videos..
Thank you Cody! Appreciate the good words and I'm really grateful for my AXE. Great tool for me.

Do yourself a favor and run out and get Brad Paisley's "Play" record.

OP: I LOVE YOUR PLAYING!!!!! Do you have a whole record together yet????
Thank you! And working on it!! Really appreciate the great words!

Great playing and tone, I loved the video. I never really got good tones like that with the Z, I'll have to revisit that model.....
The Z is excellent for this guitar. Thats really the key for me. I was looking to match my Tele tones with this guitar (which I use the Badger and Dumble models with). I found the tones in the Z this time. Thank you for the reply and compliments! Appreciated.

Killer stuff! If you would, please post the patch. I'm really interested in studying the settings country players use, and checking yours out would be really helpful. Thanks!

whooaaa this was great! I had to hold on to my chair after about 1:40 to not fall of... :lol
Good job.
Ha ha! This is my first attempt at a 'barn burner' hence the name. Thank you!

nice tone, nice playing, and nice guitar!
Thanks, thanks and thanks!! Appreciated!

Killer stuff! If you would, please post the patch. I'm really interested in studying the settings country players use, and checking yours out would be really helpful. Thanks!
My pleasure! Country tones are pretty basic, but subtle IMO: Patch Axe-Change - Download Preset - RG PRS Tele - by TexasHeartRush

Very cool, excellent paying!! I like the guitar too. Have you ever played through a real Dr Z? I had a Remedy and it was amazing.
Thank you! Yes, played through several, but never bought one. Only in the store. Very 'Fenderish' to me which I like. I would like to check them out again! Anyway, the AXE version is great!

Killer playing, great tone! Would love to check out the patch too.
Cheers and thank you! Patch Axe-Change - Download Preset - RG PRS Tele - by TexasHeartRush

Thanks lads!

Reactions: sam
Legit!

Great chikin' pikin' tones there.... can't wait to try that patch. Does it translate to your tele as well? Also, what p/u config are you using? Is it a tapped bridge humbucker, or one of those narrow p/u's in the neck/middle? I'm not familiar with that model PRS.

Back
Top Bottom