Hi guys

Forgot one thing though....when switching from x to y I got a transmission delay. Any idea how to fix this one?

Forgot one thing though....when switching from x to y I got a transmission delay. Any idea how to fix this one?
You can't. There is a short audio gap when switching X/Y on amp block.

It might be worse if AX8-EDIT is active. You can "pause" the editor or disconnect it and see if that helps at all.

We'll keep it simple for now unix...scene two and that's it. Although is that kinda strange that you can't assign two different cabinets within one scene while it's possible with two amps...

We'll keep it simple for now unix...scene two and that's it. Although is that kinda strange that you can't assign two different cabinets within one scene while it's possible with two amps...
But it's not two amps, it is one amp block using X and Y states of the block.

You CAN do the same thing for the Cab block.

What you can't do is assign the same button to change both.

This is exactly what scenes are for... Changing the on/off and or X/Y states of multiple blocks.

I understand unix that we're talking about two different blocks with x/y option , and it's completely clear that by engaging of axy you change two different amps. What I was hoping is that there's somehow a link within axy switch that also simultaneously changes two cabs without sacrificing the other scene. But I get it....learning day by day

Hi guys,
Back again......spent several hours making presets, checking the best options for the routings, but mostly finding the best balance between amps and speakers.
Found one thing strange but then hey...."used-to-be-stomp-box-guy" everything is new for me.
When I place reverb with delay parallel in the chain, it gives higher output than when I set them in serial chain.
Second thing...decided to left poweramp unblocked. In one way or another it just sounds better to me, don't know why, but ok....matter of taste I guess.
Also found out that many amps can easily mismatch with many speaker configurations..Another thing is that when you're for example jazz or blues orientated you really don't have anything on many kinda amps, but ok, it's good to have 'em anyhow.
Very satisfied with dumble and shimmer presets, but also very pleasantly surprised by many clean sounds, awesome rotary sounds , Super reverb amp cranked up with TS instant Stevie ( even with my PRS),in many ways a decent toy for decent money.
I was also looking for so long for a good U2 preset , found couple of them on the forum (streets, haven't found etc..), but somehow is not that what I've expected with all respect to all amigos that put up all those efforts to create a good sound. Maybe if I replace and change some slight details, that it could work, otherwise I'll start from scratch.
Next step...expression pedal . Ordered one (Roland EV5) so we'll see how it goes with wha-whas, pitch shifters and so on...
Gotta also find out how it works with the scenes, but we have time, no sweat...
Cheerio mates

Back
Top Bottom