Here's 59 Bogner IR's for you all! Using 6 mics - FIXED!!

Fils are too big to post here too haha. Yeah, you guys need to give me your email addresses. Then I'll do a yousendit.
If you do manage to deconvolve these somehow without "minimum phase", please repost them here so I can check them out. And let me know what you had to do to get them to work without MP.

jerotas said:
Fils are too big to post here too haha. Yeah, you guys need to give me your email addresses. Then I'll do a yousendit.
If you do manage to deconvolve these somehow without "minimum phase", please repost them here so I can check them out. And let me know what you had to do to get them to work without MP.

try www.mediafire.com - free hosting of files .. gives you up to 100mb for each file,

Mik.

Get a gmail account and look at Google documents. Like 8 Gb free space. I've got three accounts, for mail-sorting purposes. Probably will never need more online space ever again. I'm not sure about copyrighted materials, prob. won't allow that, but above things aren't copyrighted material, are they?

BTW, gmail allows 10Mb attachments to emails.

Dutch said:
Get a gmail account and look at Google documents. Like 8 Gb free space. I've got three accounts, for mail-sorting purposes. Probably will never need more online space ever again. I'm not sure about copyrighted materials, prob. won't allow that, but above things aren't copyrighted material, are they?

BTW, gmail allows 10Mb attachments to emails.

Good to know. Yaahoo does too (10Mb attachments).

Back
Top Bottom