help....

In my cover band I use 12 presets for the whole set. I set up a custom layout so that when I hold footswitch 2 I go to the Preset layout. Then I hold footswitch 1 and 3 to bank up or down. I really did not think this would work for me but it really does once you get used to it. I know it's not 24 presets like you have, but it only takes a few seconds to bank to what I need. Like Chris said above using Layout Links makes it all work seamlessly together.

I under stand the OP ,if he’s playing for this artist and there pulling songs out of hat. He’s got to see presets quickly. Don’t really know the foot switches ,but if you got a fc-12 and could set 12 pre set in that and use the fm3 to bank up and down . Don’t know if the switches work like that ,just a thought

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it may we’ll be an fc12 or at least an fc6, and I’ll probably keep the AX8 for this particular gig. I’m still booked to start touring again in December...but it ain’t gonna happen over here in the U.K. can’t see COVID easing up enough by then so I have time to work things out. I have put a request for a ‘set list’ layout or view in the wishes section. Not sure I have explained it particularly well, but if anyone agrees please head over there and like it.

Been thinking a bit around it. All I think I’m referring to would be a way of keeping the units display on the bank of presets you are working with. That would achieve what I am looking for. Is there a way to make that the default home screen?

Been thinking a bit around it. All I think I’m referring to would be a way of keeping the units display on the bank of presets you are working with. That would achieve what I am looking for. Is there a way to make that the default home screen?
Sounds like a wish. :)

A little late to this thread and an avid AX8 user so just getting used to the FM3 BUT I have to agree that having a way to switch the display of the main screen with a foot switch/MIDI would be very helpful. Ideally, I would like to be able to show the preset list highlighting the current bank of presets in the list when switching to PRESET mode from Master Layout, Home page (Scene list) when pressing the SCENES and finally the list of Effects and their enabled/bypass state in the order they appear in the current preset when EFFECTS mode is selected.

Come to think of it, would love to be able to show the Meters page with a FS/MIDI (like the tuner)!

Back
Top Bottom