Help with stereo setup

victorbs

I want a patch with 2 amps in stereo, completely separated: on the left a high gain amp with cab and on the right a low gain amp with cab and delay. Do I have to modify the mixer settings in every row and block? Or have a mixer block at the end ? I/O settings ? Thanks in advance for answering to my newbie question !

I would love to see a grid snap shot of this from AE as well...

I want a patch with 2 amps in stereo, completely separated: on the left a high gain amp with cab and on the right a low gain amp with cab and delay. Do I have to modify the mixer settings in every row and block? Or have a mixer block at the end ? I/O settings ? Thanks in advance for answering to my newbie question !

You only need to set the AMP pan value to left and right, then place a stereo cab right behind them, both channels panned L and R. That's it.

Thanks, I tried this and it works but I want a patch with 2 amps, each one with a mono hires cab.

Set input select on amps to left and right respectively (if you want to use stereo effects before the amps). Pan one cab Left, the other right.

Last edited:
You can also use two Vol/Pan blocks if you want different effect blocks in front of the amp.
With the Input Selector in the Vol block you can also play with two guitars.
I use this preset when we jam at my place.
dualSetup.jpg

if you hit layout and page right a couple of times, you get to a page that shows the master level for the patch and individual level and pans for each row. you could also use the pans there. lots of different ways to achieve what you want, it really depends on what you're trying to achieve, but i think you have your solution, anyway

Back
Top Bottom