Help Understanding Volume jump when placing FX in parallel?

It's a lot easier than it seams. I have a basic preset if you want to check it out I can post it here and you can up load it and see whats up. nothing fancy just verb chorus delay in parallel.

For some reason its not loading into my AXEDIT. Not sure why?

The whole running and stacking FX in parallel, wet/dry signals etc I just can't seem to wrap my head around all of it. The manual does not go in depth at all on this and I haven't seen any good YouTube vids on the subject. Some of Moke's presets and Fremen's presets look like treasure maps! FX blocks routed to multiple different rows, stacked on top of each other etc.

Hey @2112 if you are trying to think of another topic to do one of your awesome Fractal videos maybe this could be a topic to cover? I know I will watch it.

Thanks for everyones help!

Already covered it :)

Forgot to mention there is a third party IR that should be attached to the file if not or you can't load it just use a stock cab so you can hear what's going on.

I notice you got the "Mute FX In" on the parallel FX. I didn't know to do that and not sure I understand exactly why but I will set mine up that way. I cant plug up right now at the moment but curious why you were able to set the Delay mix at 30% but the Reverb Mix looks like it had to be at 100%. Thats a little confusing to me.

I'll plug in tomorrow and see. I can always just copy what I see others do. I'm the type though that has to understand the "why."

Thanks for sending that to me.

Already covered it :)

AWESOME! I don't know how I missed that Leon. I thought I have watched every You Tube Video you have done on the AX8 and I am subscribed to your channel. Thanks man for doing these types of videos. Extremely informative and helpful. I'll check it out ASAP.

When running in parallel always use 100% mix. Use InGain to control how much effect you get and always Mute in (assuming you want you fx tails to continue when you turn the blk off) The mute is important because if not when you bypass the blk you will get a level increase

Back
Top Bottom