Headphone Presets

Ok and do you listen at high volumes? I play louder than I probably should through monitors and headphones.

Couple questions:
  • Does the Axe drive the 300ohms sufficiently?
  • What is the difference between the 650 and 600s?
Anyone else have the same experience as @Jumpback? I trust your judgment but want to be sure before I spend another $350 on headphones.
I have the HD650 and it sounds great with the axe. I run it through an Apollo interface though.
Try a good open back headphone.

As others have suggested the Sonarworks is really quite good. The one for just headphones is reasonably priced.

I have the one for both monitors and headphones and it works well. Just set it to about 75 or 80%. You will be able to set your sounds and have them transfer to other sources pretty easily.

James

As others have suggested the Sonarworks is really quite good. The one for just headphones is reasonably priced.

I have the one for both monitors and headphones and it works well. Just set it to about 75 or 80%. You will be able to set your sounds and have them transfer to other sources pretty easily.

James

Set what to 75 or 80%. ? thanks

Set what to 75 or 80%. ? thanks
In Sonarworks there is a setting of how much percentage that Sonarworks is "flattening" your room eq. The setting is called Dry/Wet.

I and others have found that setting this at 100% makes it a little harder to have mixes or eq translate to other speaker systems. Setting this between 75 and 80ish percent seems to help what you are doing move to other speakers more easily.

IMG_1638501148726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom