Heading to the Amp show.

703eaefbb2709aa115e22402c8016348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moke in the house!!! :)

You think my posts are silly, you should see my walk!

But we did get a response. No price. Surprising at this stage. I assume they're crunching numbers in an effort to make the pricing as aggressive as possible while maintaining a reasonable profit margin. Perhaps they're further out from sales than I thought. Whatever it costs, it looks like a killer product.

I think they are suppressing the price so you don't get upset!

I'm starting to think Cliff is holding back the price so Line 6 doesn't get upset. :)

I've definitely rethought my guess on pricing after today...

I was told by one of the Fractal guys (I'm not saying who) there that the pricing may be released by next week. It'll come out eventually.

I was told by one of the Fractal guys (I'm not saying who) there that the pricing may be released by next week. It'll come out eventually.

Eventually? Obviously.

The amp show seems like the perfect time to release pricing and availability. I really expected those details today, as I'm sure did many others, and am honestly disappointed. But that's ok, I can wait. I'll be just fine and have absolutely zero interest in that H thingy.

Glad to hear positive reports in this thread and others. My debit card is jumping up and down with excitement just waiting to send FAS more of my money!

Last edited:
More like 'Moke is the House'.......lol

Sorry that you couldn't make this time Craig.

I wanted to my friend. I moved to vegas a year ago which would be no big deal as its only a few hours but I just got a puppy who is just now 14 weeks old and I didn't want to have to board her when she still has one set of shots to go.

Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves.

Back
Top Bottom