Headed to London for 3 Days with Family...

Yes I'm familiar with the syndrome of "museum head" from years of living in NYC :)
Staying at Park Plaza County Hall, IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you visit the Tower of London, take the ferry along the Thames back towards central London, but go further down to Hampton Court Palace (a very historic and beautiful estate). You'll see London from the river, as few do, including the best possible view of the Houses of Parliament.

The Natural History, Science and V&A museums are all within 2 minutes walk of each other in a cluster.

Dinner with the other half? Try "Racine" on the Brompton Rd., best quality/price ratio in London for wonderful French.

Don't worry too much about "criminal gangs", I'm a Londoner by birth and have yet to even witness a mugging let alone be the victim of one.

Enjoy, and if you fancy playing some old Gibson and Fender guitars, drop me a PM, I live around the corner from the museums.

When you visit the Tower of London, take the ferry along the Thames back towards central London, but go further down to Hampton Court Palace (a very historic and beautiful estate). You'll see London from the river, as few do, including the best possible view of the Houses of Parliament.

The Natural History, Science and V&A museums are all within 2 minutes walk of each other in a cluster.

Dinner with the other half? Try "Racine" on the Brompton Rd., best quality/price ratio in London for wonderful French.

Don't worry too much about "criminal gangs", I'm a Londoner by birth and have yet to even witness a mugging let alone be the victim of one.

Enjoy, and if you fancy playing some old Gibson and Fender guitars, drop me a PM, I live around the corner from the museums.

Cool, thanks. Are "The Breakfast Club" Cafes any good?

Back
Top Bottom