Have you named your Axe Fx II?

FASbox
black-mamba
glass-recycler
glass-crusher

also I like to call it 'the straw man', as more than a few guitarists which have asked for my honest opinion regarding the AxeFx have relegated to using the straw man fallacy to invalidate it or amp modeling in general. some people get pretty adamant.

Mine's currently in a coma. Wednesday...

No. No name for me. Guitars either, except my dad's acoustic, which he named.

I call mine Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.
In short ist Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu .

Ist Māori and means : "The summit where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, the climber of mountains, the land-swallower who travelled about, played his nose flute to his loved one"

I call mine Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapiki maungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.
In short ist Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit anatahu .

Ist Māori and means : "The summit where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, the climber of mountains, the land-swallower who travelled about, played his nose flute to his loved one"

wasnt this in a song by Rubert Hine? way cool stuff

I call mine "The god box" because it can do mostly everything sonically that my twisted little imagination can envision.

When they posted the aliasing distortion example on Facebook and talked to Chris Buono about the way he uses the box, I told my wife, I don't care what I need to sell, I need to buy this "the god box". That is how we refer to it in my house and with my friends.

I don't have a name for it...but my wife and me have a name for the situation where I keep it in the bedroom - it's called "love triangle".

Back
Top Bottom