Have you named your Axe Fx II?

I call it "Echse", which is the german word for "Lizard", sounds similar to Axe...(In Axe-Fest Germany 2013, the female fronter of the progressive rock band "Tachycardia", that appeared as live-act, said "Hello, and welcome to the Echsen-Fest") so this name was born...

What? No. I've named my guitar but naming the other electronics in the guitar rig is a bit too much. Do you guys name your foot-pedals and effect-pedals, tuners and everything else too? :eek:

I haven't named it since I tend not to name inanimate objects, but it is occasionally referred to as the 0x 0ff0ct.

...I have no idea how to spell it really. It's in the same vein as the Dj0nt (and Woll Smoth) memes the internet seems fond of. We don't even play that type of music. :p

I tend not to name inanimate objects. That's one step away from talking to them, and if I do that I'll check myself into the funny farm. Communicating with the alien transmissions from the Venusians is quite enough for me.

I call mine Christine, because it's fkn cursed! The first one was replaced, and the replacement is unserviceable (awaiting spares), for the second time since August.

Last edited:
I tend not to name inanimate objects. That's one step away from talking to them, and if I do that I'll check myself into the funny farm. Communicating with the alien transmissions from the Venusians is quite enough for me.

When I was a kid, my life goal was to be a muppeteer (actually got on with an educational company for a few years touring schools when I was in high school). Pretty much every inanimate object I pickup talks to me. However, I don't name all of them... they're like red shirts.

You sound like a misogynist.

.....And you sound like a white knight. Tired from saving all those women?
Only a white knight would take an insult aimed at a thread full of men and then say it was misogynistic.
If anything it was misandry....lol.
Send me a PM if you would like more information on the subject. :devilish:

get in the Ring...get in the Ring...

No, please don't. just a Joke. this Thread is funny, don't turn it to a bloodbath...so calm down, before i have to fu**in' post pics of my two pussies.....

Back
Top Bottom