Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

I dreamt I did when I was taking a power nap after work this afternoon... aCk!!! o_O:eek::confused::D
Fascinating. See, based on the title of this thread (note: this thread was not titled "Has anyone received their Ax[e]III email yet?") I assumed that people must have already been talking about how they got their emails, otherwise no one would be asking if anything's shipped yet, because as it has been made very clear: first you get the email to buy, then you buy, THEN shipping happens. Maybe OP doesn't know that.

Ahem. California, man. Come. There's so much space here.

Screw that... we WANT snow here! :mad:

Mind you, I was hoping it would head this way and not towards New Hampshire... :rolleyes: ;)

I shouldn't complain, of course... most years we get a measly two weeks of winter (i.e. actual snow staying on the ground rather than falling and melting... like last Thursday :() and this year we had... wait for it... FOUR WHOLE WEEKS!!! Needless to say, three full months is what I can only dream of... like when we were kids... walking miles and miles to school... in snow... uphill... both ways... :p

Screw that... we WANT snow here! :mad:

Mind you, I was hoping it would head this way and not towards New Hampshire... :rolleyes: ;)

I shouldn't complain, of course... most years we get a measly two weeks of winter (i.e. actual snow staying on the ground rather than falling and melting... like last Thursday :() and this year we had... wait for it... FOUR WHOLE WEEKS!!! Needless to say, three full months is what I can only dream of... like when we were kids... walking miles and miles to school... in snow... uphill... both ways... :p
Yea, I did my time in Ontario. Never again. I like being able to choose when I see snow and when I see sun and sand. 30m to the beach, 3h to the slopes. Golden state, indeed.

Yea, I did my time in Ontario. Never again. I like being able to choose when I see snow and when I see sun and sand. 30m to the beach, 3h to the slopes. Golden state, indeed.

The sun'n'sand is easy here, since my choice is never! :cool:

Mind you, it's still too bloody hot'n'humid in summer since I'd be perfectly happy if it never got over, say, 22C. Sadly, heading north isn't an option: I'd rather deal with the cost of running central a/c than months'n'months of blackflies and mosquitoes! :mad: :grimacing:

The sun'n'sand is easy here, since my choice is never! :cool:

Mind you, it's still too bloody hot'n'humid in summer since I'd be perfectly happy if it never got over, say, 22C. Sadly, heading north isn't an option: I'd rather deal with the cost of running central a/c than months'n'months of blackflies and mosquitoes! :mad: :grimacing:
You know what else California doesn't have? And...this blew our minds when we got here 5 years ago. They don't have mosquitoes. They have some ticks in the long grasses if you go hiking but that's something you can deal with. There's nothing like those nasty swarms of bugs you get in Ontario here.

Not today. 12" of snow. No power. No internet (using cell phone as a hotspot).
Man I'm getting sick of New England weather.
Nothing like snow blowing a foot of snow when you wake up, then taking a shower in the dark, so you can get yourself to work because at least they DO have power.
(I picked the wrong day to not plug my phone in before I went to bed)

Back
Top Bottom