Has the Ax lll shipped yet?

Serenity is inversely proportional to the level of your expectations.

Would you rather have FAS monitoring and answering the forum constantly, or focus on their commitments to kick product out onto the loading dock, ready for delivery?

Take two large Fuckitols and check back in a week. Rinse and repeat as needed. You’ll be all good.

fuckitall.png

Serenity is inversely proportional to the level of your expectations.

Would you rather have FAS monitoring and answering the forum constantly, or focus on their commitments to kick product out onto the loading dock, ready for delivery?

Take two large Fuckitols and check back in a week. Rinse and repeat as needed. You’ll be all good.

fuckitall.png
Well said. Exactly my thoughts. He gives a great, optimistic update on the delivery time and I was just amazed at the number of people who think he has time to answer more questions on the forum. I have a feeling everyone at FAS has higher priorities at the moment, so if everyone can take your advice, things will work out fine.

Unfortunately it looks like Snowmageddon XII is headed this way so we might have to close tomorrow. If so we won't start shipping until Friday.
Yes, I just had a video conference call and my boss in New Jersey showed us the view out his window. Also had to cancel a remote session with a customer for this afternoon as they are getting too slammed to get to work. Thanks for keeping everyone so well informed.

Nasty weather here also, so I'm home working on paperwork today (and checking email every 15 minutes) :).

Unfortunately it looks like Snowmageddon XII is headed this way so we might have to close tomorrow. If so we won't start shipping until Friday.
I'm in Burlington NJ, past few hours it's been snowing like hell. As soon as I cleared a path for the dog it was covered. Probably getting about 2" an hour thru about 7pm tonight, ugh. We're even getting thunder snow! As bad as I'd like to see these things start shipping, stay home tomorrow. UPS will be a nightmare anyway!

Last edited:
Mothernature is killing me this year. First Harvey here now Snowmageddon XII there? When will it end? Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!!!! You guys stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom