Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you..
let's hope that 2014 is a year full of peaceful, awesome and cool stuff

it's kinda weird saying happy new year to my dad in Oz where it's already next year for him..

and…

Feliz año nuevo para todos ustedes y a mi familia española y latinoamericana.

Here in New Zealand we have the honour of welcoming it in before most western folks, and the clock has just turned, so here's to 2014!
Ah well we all know the aussies and kiwis suffer from premature congratulations ..... thats what you get for having summer and beach/pool parties at this time of year!

6 more hours of warmly wrapped self control required here!

Have a great new year all .... see you on the other side.

Ah well we all know the aussies and kiwis suffer from premature congratulations ..... thats what you get for having summer and beach/pool parties at this time of year!

6 more hours of warmly wrapped self control required here!

Have a great new year all .... see you on the other side.

That applies in a 'when in Rome' kinda way.... I'm one of those dodgy new Irish immigrants, but hey, any excuse to drink early.... ;)

It is alien wishing folks at home all the best with a mighty hangover though.....

Oh boy I wish that's where I was right now...it's -30C here right now with a wind chill warning tonight of -50C!!!

Have a great New Years Eve and 2014 everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom