FM3 Great demo of John Nathan Cordy 😎

I agree with the above. I like that he is not biased in any way, he just looks for the best with the modeller he is using.

IMHO he is a very tasteful player and gets some great tones and sounds out of the FM3. I already have his patches ready for my FM3 arriving later this week. I just wish I could play a bit like him :D

I agree with the above. I like that he is not biased in any way, he just looks for the best with the modeller he is using.

IMHO he is a very tasteful player and gets some great tones and sounds out of the FM3. I already have his patches ready for my FM3 arriving later this week. I just wish I could play a bit like him :D
Some of his playing reminds me of the playing of Chris Buck who is also great and both of them make the guitar sound like a human voice. And yes, he is very nice and I like guitarists that have a big tone instead of a big ego... Think of the opposite of Malmsteen 😀 But Yngwie made the funniest reaction on "less is more" = "Why? How can less be more?" 😀 😀 😀 👏👏👏

I was wondering how'd you get his fm3 patches?

Wonderful player. Has a touch of EJ in some of those intervallic lines, which reminds me of some of the stuff Cooper plays. Monsters everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom