Google Image Search - Cliff Chase

JJunkie

Power User
Look. TBH I dont really care what the guy looks like, but as far as this forum goes, he is god.

Well. I was curious to see where all the praise is directed.

I haven't narrowed it down yet, and I yea yea yea know there is more than one cliff Chase out there, but here some of the top contenders from my google image search of 'Cliff Chase Fractal'. Which one is he??

I only got to page 2 of the google search coz things started getting pretty ridiculous. I may have to down a couple scotches tonight before proceeding to page 3 and beyond.

Attachments

• Man of Many Faces.jpg
    Man of Many Faces.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 183
I always wondered what he looked like too, and yeah, I did the same search. Never did figure it out. :)

haha the guy on the far right holding the dog is michael o hare i think, the guy who does the U2 guitar tutorials. So we can rule him out haha

dude on the far left for sure! cliff is a god. he is also a supreme geek. he must be god of the geeks.

Some time ago, folks found a Facebook entry of a guy called Cliff Chase, wearing a purple Jimi Hendrix t-shirt and sunglasses (guitar fan at least).

My guess is that was the real Cliff, but we may never know...

That's just him in his skin. He had to pick something nondescript and plain to cover his real self

DSC09788.JPG

Wow, I always pictured him with grey hair and glasses stuck to the end of his nose. Kind of mad scientist like.....that's NOTHING like I pictured.

Wheres the old Beeker photo from the original forum? I pulled up the original post from May of 08 and the photo is missing. I loved that one! The old forum members will remember...

Back
Top Bottom