Goodbye, Todd D. "bishop5150" Bishop

Oh this makes tear up for real.

I never met him but we messaged each other on FB a few times and he was always a great dude. Humble as hell.

This sucks hard.

Never met the guy but he touched a soul way 'down under' here in New Zealand.

I'm gutted with this news. R.I.P Todd & sincere condolences to his family.

I'm so shocked to hear this news. I was so confident he was going to beat this, he had the will and the spirit to do so. (sigh) Why is it they always take the good ones...?

Todd was without doubt one of the more friendly and inspiring people on this forum. I will echo the condolences and sorrow we are all feeling.

May you rest well our brother.

Peace,

Robert

Sorry to hear this. He was a positive and helpful influence on the forum here, and a talented musician. I really enjoyed his work with Ozz.

As a stage 4 cancer survivor, I reached out to Todd upon hearing of his diagnosis and told him my story as our stories were so similar. He had so much positivity and support I was convinced he was going to beat it. I've never felt so sad for someone I didn't know. Cancer is so fucking unfair.

I only knew of Todd by how much he was loved by so many people here. And, that means a lot. And, it says so many good things about him. It makes me very sad to hear this. May the ones who loved him be loved as much, and even more, especially now.

For those willing, able &/or otherwise interested this is the GFM for Chrysti/his family.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/todd-chr...HDZp3A1dxYYggA6mtjIjoBn7wPHq36ZDClo&fs=e&s=cl

& if anyone is native to the houston area his benefit is scheduled for this Sunday titled #BlizzardOfTodd which has now turned into a celebration of life honoring Todd.

Event page is below 👇🏼

Event Page

& Here’s a 60 second clip I had our camera guy capture from a joint show with Todd/OZZ last year. Todd performing the Solo to “no more tears” / how most of us will remember him. Being on stage giving it his all & kicking ass in the process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom