Goodbye, Todd D. "bishop5150" Bishop

Very sad to hear this. The positivity and courage that he has shown over the last few months fighting this was extraordinary. Condolences to his family and all who knew him. I loved his contributions on here and used a tweaked version of one of his Ozzy/lead presets on my AX8 for a period of time. I also loved his various clips and his playing a great deal...

You'll be missed...RIP Todd....

Heartbreaking news. My condolences to all of those whose lives were touched by him, undoubtedly a very long list. Rest in peace brother. 🤘

Hey - wouldn't mind having an 'Ozz' music night at home with a few friends - Are there any well recorded Ozz gigs that we could enjoy as a tribute to our lost brother?
I've searched youtube, and found a few single songs, and a 1 hour gig that's a bit 'phone' like.. Just looking to find any hidden gems.

Thanks
Pauly

All,

Our friend and fellow forum member Todd Bishop passed away this morning after a brief battle with cancer.
He will be missed. Feel free to share your memories, tributes, and condolences here.

Here's a video his wife posted on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...pwSWoifin8g8bVQP1ZCEiuTBqwtDLul&id=1057345938

Such sad news.
I sent Todd a PM on Sunday morning, not knowing his time was close.
The earthly struggles are over. I believe he is with his God in heaven now.
I look forward to meeting Todd there one day! Peace be with all of you.

I didn’t know Todd personally but our mutual love and use of Fractal stuff brought us together and we chatted a bit on Insta and here. Even in that context I could tell he was a super nice guy who loved playing guitar, and was just freaking awesome. It’s odd to feel loss or heartache for someone you only knew slightly, but I do. Sending my sincere condolences to his family and friends. He will be greatly missed.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that terrible news. Todd was such a humble guy and an amazing player. Condolences to Todd's family, RIP my brother.

I'm gutted by this. I've had a few chats with Todd on this forum and he was always the nicest, most humble guy you could ever meet. I always enjoyed his video posts and was always awed by his tone and playing. As I have family in Texas, I had told him (during covid) how much I would love to catch him playing live so I could see this truly gifted guy live and in the flesh. This sad news came as this coming weekend, I'm flying out to Texas to spend with my family...with the regret of not finally getting to meet this monster talent and super nice guy to boot. R.I.P. Todd Bishop. You have touched many people in ways far beyond just music. You were the very example of strength and courage in a most trying time. God bless your soul, and may he be with the many loved ones who are grieving their loss of you.

Ah fuck man. Didn’t know him personally, but saw so many of his Ozz videos and read a bunch of his informative posts. I was following his updates on his battle with cancer, was really hoping he had beaten it.
Condolences to all that knew and loved him. Rest in peace brother.

I remember that. Todd was the first person outside of Fractal Audio and beta team members to play through the FM9!
Yes. I remember that. Was out to dinner with you guys both nights. Great guy. He and I had been friends for 15 years online, phone, text, fb. We finally got to catch up in person at that amp show.

I had received a terrible diagnosis during the same timeframe (ALS diagnosis) in September. Todd and I frequently leaned on each other for comfort during our separate journeys. He and I had our last messages to each other 2 days prior. I’m devastated. Great man and great friend. I’ll miss him.

Todd's energy and love for music was infectious. Seeing him on Facebook made you just want to pick up your guitar and play. I was fortunate enough to meet him and so many others in this community at Axe-Fest III and the Boston Amp Show a few years back. R.I.P. Todd and rock the heavens!

Back
Top Bottom