Goodbye Old Friend

The bereavement of pet partners is best shared , if bittersweet for all ...my beloved Florence is almost three years gone and signs of her still remain strewn about my places....maybe it’s time to fill that gap in my life again.....and hopefully , Cliff, your late kitty was not the only pet in your brood, and if so, may you find another feline soulmate sometime ..soon..

Sorry to hear about your loss, Cliff. My condolences.

Over the years I've lost many furry and feathery family members as well.

Very sorry Cliff.

I've lost some pets over the years I considered members of my family as much as anybody I'm actually related to. It's no fun.

Sorry for your losses Cliff and you all, they're family and a little part of us.
I lost several cats over time and they are still within me, because their love is often more reliable than other people think

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Cliff. My feline friend of 15 years, Nutmeg, died from kidney failure about 7 years ago. I have since gotten another cat (Belle) that I love as much as I did Nutmeg. Belle will never replace Nutmeg, but she is special in her own and has found her own place in my heart.

It's painful to lose a friend. I wish you and your family peace.

Scott

That sucks. Fellow pet owner here. Sorry about your loss. Every one is unique.
If they didn't mean anything when you had em , it wouldn't matter when you lose them.
Get another , and appreciate it for it's own unique qualities. Pets are awesome.

So, so sorry to hear this. The thing about pets (especially dogs and cats) is that we feel their loss acutely, because they love us unconditionally in their own way. In a practical sense we get that kind of love from nowhere else. I hope you can find space in your heart to adopt again. They need us as much as we need them.
Condolences.

Sorry to hear. I just lost one the other day too.

I'm a cat hoarder, i have 19, and feed at least that many in the neighborhood everyday. No idea how this became my life, but i guess i enjoy doing it.

Back
Top Bottom