Good XLR for FC-6?

jsnow

So the Faslink cables are out of stock on the Fractal site. I just picked up an FC-6 and with the basic XLR cables I have lying around it works but will disconnect if it wiggles at all. Does anyone know of a good XLR cable that will sit snug in the FC-6 until the Faslinks become available again?

Any good quality XLR cable should work. I use these for both connecting to the FC12 and my Xitone, and have never had any connection issues:

LyxPro Balanced XLR Cable 20 ft Premium Series Professional Microphone Cable, Powered Speakers and Other Pro Devices Cable

Sorry not sure why the Amazon link kept changing to a media link - if you search for this you should find it.

I've always purchased the best cables possible for the Faslink side. Mainly because I've had too many flaky cables that have given me issues. I personally use Mogami, but they are probably overkill expensive for this. Everything else, I've used Pro Co Excellines from Sweetwater. They held up with a few years of abuse so far.

I've always purchased the best cables possible for the Faslink side. Mainly because I've had too many flaky cables that have given me issues. I personally use Mogami, but they are probably overkill expensive for this. Everything else, I've used Pro Co Excellines from Sweetwater. They held up with a few years of abuse so far.

+1 on the Mogami’s and ProCo’s. All my cables are from these two manufacturers and I’ve gotten a lot of mileage and reliability out of them.

Back
Top Bottom