Global volume pedal sweep

That's the exact same behavior that I have. No idea how to get it to be more linear, but I find that I have to almost move the pedal by hand vs. foot to be exact.

That's the exact same behavior that I have. No idea how to get it to be more linear, but I find that I have to almost move the pedal by hand vs. foot to be exact.
Yeah, for me this is not usable at all. It might be time to return the EP-1 and get the EV-1 from Fractal instead.

There's probably a good reason for not having the capability to link the output level to the global block? The input block does have that.

1613639080409.png1613639110932.png

If there was one in the output block, I could control the output level globally and set modifiers to it. This way I'd be in control of the taper. Can someone educate me why this is not a good idea. Or would this be a solid feature request to Fractal?

1613639197932.png

There's probably a good reason for not having the capability to link the output level to the global block? The input block does have that.

View attachment 78710View attachment 78711

If there was one in the output block, I could control the output level globally and set modifiers to it. This way I'd be in control of the taper. Can someone educate me why this is not a good idea. Or would this be a solid feature request to Fractal?

View attachment 78712
Whether the Output block supported Global blocks or not would not matter. Modifiers are not stored as part of the Global block but as part of the Preset.

However, if you save it into your block library I believe the modifiers are saved and also included when loading.

Whether the Output block supported Global blocks or not would not matter. Modifiers are not stored as part of the Global block but as part of the Preset.

However, if you save it into your block library I believe the modifiers are saved and also included when loading.

Ok, got it, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom