Global Block Parameter Modifiers (bug?)

kev

Inspired
I made a Global block with a Delay and assigned External 2 (expression pedal) to the Level. Setting the min/max parameters (love this BTW) to say -20db and -7db. Saved as Global 1 linked, saved preset.
Loaded this Global 1 linked Delay in 5 different presets (saved). When I change these min/max parameters in one preset, they are not updated in the other linked Global 1 Delay blocks. Haven't tried any other Global Blocks yet.

It says in the manual that parameter modifiers are saved with Global blocks.

Either a bug or parameter modifiers such as min/max are not able to be updated and linked in Global Blocks.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Total guess and havent tried but I thought global meant if changed in the global setting it would change all the presets, not vice versa (visa versa? mastercard versa?)

I've mentioned this myself several days ago on a different thread. Modifiers are not saved with global blocks. If they are supposed to be, then it's a bug.

Modifiers are not saved with global blocks. Global blocks are just the effects themselves.

Modifiers are not saved with global blocks. Global blocks are just the effects themselves.

I have run into the same issue. The beauty of the Global Block concept would be tremendously increased if modifiers could be saved as part of the block. I'd like to suggest this as an upgrade for the next revision.

Back
Top Bottom