Given up on ethernet cable link

You have to set Axe FX and MFC to the same midi channel. If you have Axe set to omni the system is very slow.

Last edited:
The MFC is definitely faulty. I just took receipt of a new unit from G66 which powers up and transmits data immediately with the ethernet cable. The bad news is that none of the buttons on the second row seem to work, so the page and Inc UP controllers don't light up or respond. So now I have I'm sitting on two defectives MFCs. :(

The MFC is definitely faulty. I just took receipt of a new unit from G66 which powers up and transmits data immediately with the ethernet cable. The bad news is that none of the buttons on the second row seem to work, so the page and Inc UP controllers don't light up or respond. So now I have I'm sitting on two defectives MFCs. :(

That's pretty weird. If OK with G66, you could crack it open and see if the connector came loose for that bank of switches. 5 minutes top and you could be in MFC heaven?

Got my new MFC (my third one) and this one works perfectly! Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. I very nearly gave up on fixing this issue because I couldn't believe my MFC was faulty after I'd been using it fine with a MIDI cable for over 12 months. Always worth canvassing the experience of others I guess. :)

Back
Top Bottom