Gift of Tone #7: ANDY WOOD

When it comes to guitar players, Mr. Wood is definitely one of my current favorites. Not just because of his, frankly, otherworldly playing chops, but just as much because of what an overall stand up dude he is.

Very Nice!! Thank you to Andy, Fractal, and the legendary Woodshed. My tele is smiling.
I bought the smoke wagon preset today after hearing the Rascal one.

And I forwarded the link for the FM3 giveaway to my son too.

Last edited:
This is cool, but slightly underwhelming, I wish he posted his Eric Johnson preset tone.

EDIT: I didn’t realize there were different scenes because they weren't named. The clean scene is amazing!

Last edited:
This is cool, but slightly underwhelming, I wish he posted his Eric Johnson preset tone.

EDIT: I didn’t realize there were different scenes because they weren't named. The clean scene is amazing!
Can anyone describe the scenes?

Can anyone describe the scenes? I clicked the first 3 and they sounded terrible.
I didn’t like the Paisely, but the Rascal Tone preset is good, the lead sounds dark, but I wouldn‘t go as far to call it terrible.

Here‘s the scenes for Rascal:
1. Lead
2. Clean + Chorus + Reverb
3. Clean + Chorus
4. Lead + Pitch (-1)
5. Lead + Pitch (-1) + Comp

I didn’t like the Paisely, but the Rascal Tone preset is good, the lead sounds dark, but I wouldn‘t go as far to call it terrible.

Here‘s the scenes for Rascal:
1. Lead
2. Clean + Chorus + Reverb
3. Clean + Chorus
4. Lead + Pitch (-1)
5. Lead + Pitch (-1) + Comp
Ahhh, the paisley is what I believe I tried. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom