Gift of Tone 2023 FINAL - Neal Schon!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
GiftOfToneNealSchon.png

By far this year's most requested Gift of Tone, today's gift is from Neal Schon of Journey. The man is an institution and literally needs no introduction.

🎁 Neal’s Gift of Tone is a preset containing four scenes from clean to lead. You might look at it and say, "Wow, that's so simple. Is this really his preset?" Yes, this preset is exactly what Neal plays through, but to truly get Neal's fantastic tone you'll need to learn to play like him. (We wish you the best in this endeavor.)

REQUIREMENTS: Axe-Fx III firmware 23.05 or newer. FM9 firmware 5.0 or newer. FM3 firmware 7.0 or newer. (To import a preset, use Import Preset in the top level Preset menu of your product's editor.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/gift-of-tone/

Last edited:
Thank you!!!
journey GIF

Thanks! I'm having trouble importing the FM3 preset. Preset -> Import Preset is resulting in a blank preset. The previous GoT presets imported without issue.

I've got firmware 7.0 installed. Attached is the preset file included with the download from the GoT page link. Any help would be most appreciated!

Attachments

• NS GoT 2023 FM3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks! I'm having trouble importing the FM3 preset. Preset -> Import Preset is resulting in a blank preset. The previous GoT presets imported without issue.

I've got firmware 7.0 installed. Attached is the preset file included with the download from the GoT page link. Any help would be most appreciated!
Same here on FM3, I tried also to import the FM9 version... same result (blank preset)

Back
Top Bottom