G66 rocks (as if you didn't know already)

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Many moons ago, I ordered a MFC101 från G66 shipped to Hong Kong. Those were the dark ages of times when distributors in Asia didn't exist. Perfect service of course and the MFC arrived a week later (if my memory serves me right).

Now, back in Sweden, post pandemic trying to figure out what to do next I thought at least I could try to join a band. My FC-6 (original version) is somewhere in storage in China along with loads of other stuff left behind at the time. Thank god, still had my AXE-FX III with me, but lacking foot controller.
Said and done, ordered FC-6 Mk II yesterday evening. Sussi, replied within minutes that unit will be shipped tomorrow (today). Got UPS notice today that unit is shipped and to arrive Wednesday.

Stellar service and communication as usual. Thanks G66 team!

Jacques and Sussi are terrific people. Their service is simply unmatched. And for some reason, they always make you special if that makes any sense. The Merci chocolat, asking my size before they send a t-shirt, that sort of thing.

Already 10/10. Those caps would be a bonus. I guess that would make them 11/10? -ish?

Not a cap person myself. But I would almost buy them for coolness...

I had Axe II earlier and there was a minor problem with fan (made some little noise in back round).
I wrote to G66 and Sussi answer me quick and easy, then she solve the problem (sent me new fan).

When I have ordered Axe or needed ones help G66 served totally very nice way and quick.

Last edited:
It matches well with the pink Fractal T-shirt they also sell :D

The title of the article is funny:

Fractal Audio Systems Axe Fx S08 Summer ladies baseball cap Korean hat outdoor sun visor hip hop hat​

It is for summer ladies, so it suits all of you. But be careful if you order it in white color. They are so faithful to all the details of the original logo that they have also printed it in white 😂
1693095333382.png
1693095394010.png
1693095408220.png

Back
Top Bottom