G66 AXE FX International orders

YACKAGUITAR88

I know alot of people have most probably being asking this same question and I know im going to be certainly at the back of the line on purchasing an ultra from g66 like but has anyone got any idea or any official notification of when g66 are gonna be receiving some axe's to sell.

because there has not been any updates or anything on there website

cheers peeps

Hi, I ordered my ultra on December 13th and I'm still waiting. G66 told me that they don't expect any new unit until April. But I think that waiting list could be very long. I suggest you if u are interested in purchasing one to order it and wait between 3/4 months. I don't want to be too pessimistic but it's my personal experience. Maybe you'll be luckier than me! The only other possibility is to order one in the US or purchasing a used one. It's up to you.

Cheers

Molosso(Italy)

alright Molosso, cheers for that, appreciate you taking the time to reply to the thread.

It's not really the wait I am to bothered about dude, its just ive been on a few forums on this subject and getting like mixed information, there should be more updates and official information regarding this subject so everyone has an idea whats going on.

I would be quite happy to accept a 2nd hand axe ultra but im not just gonna send a wedge of money off into thin air by some ebay scam like, if its the real deal then im quite happy with that, and also I would want to know if the axe developed a glitch that I could send it to be repaired and I wouldnt mind paying for the repair.

Hi Yackaguitar88,

You could send a email to Sussi Isler (sussi@g66.eu or kicks@g66.eu) and ask if they will put you on a (the) waiting list. You do not commit to anything and of course you won't have to pay for anything. When new Axe-Fx units arrive, you can decide to buy it or not.

I bought my Ultra from G66 and it was a four / five month wait. However, having purchased the unit through G66 if I do need any technical support I can have it and this gives me great peace of mind. My understanding is that if you buy a unit privately G66 will not provide any support no matter how desperate you are. My best advice, join the G66 queue (you will get an Axe this way) and whilst you are waiting get to know this forum, read the Wiki and enjoy the numerous Axe related posts / performances on Youtube. As they say, 'time spent in reconnaissance is seldom wasted'.

I waited 4 months and recently went for a used one when they told me it'll be at least another 2 months. There is no information from neither FAS nor G66 why that is, how long it will take or how long the waiting list is. Be prepared for a long wait with unknown end and zero info.
BTW if you get the original invoice from G66, they sure will service your used one.

Wow. Tripping down memory lane.
I waited for almost a year to get mine after ordering it. After Fractal had outsourced the production that wait time went down fast, though. Can't believe they have that much of a shortage of supply again.

alright peeps, hows it goin?

cheers for all the responses to my thread, definitely got me mind going about how im gonna approach placing an order for an AXE ULTRA and what to expect.

I'm looking to place an order at the end of May and I don't mind paying for it from G66 before actually receiving the AXE ULTRA, so if that means I have to wait a couple of months till they are made available I am quite happy to do that.

If anyone else has any advice they could give me on this subject would be always appreciated.

cheers dudes.

Since I didn't know how the shipping worked, I sold all my gear in January in order to be able to pay the Axe. I ordered the Axe from g66 immediately and still in the waiting list. My advice is that you order it asap, so you'll be in the waiting list without paying anything until the axe arrives. I cannot wait for the axe to arrive btw!!!

I waited a year for my Standard 4 years ago. I thought production rate went up middle of last year.

I think product demand is REAL HIGH right now.. look at the number of folks talking about ordering from G66 alone.. there's also plenty of threads on the forum about availability (or lack thereof) state-side too..!!

Back
Top Bottom