G66 Axe Fx Announcement (April Fools)

We do not.

;)
Ha

Mainz??

Lived in Wiesbaden for a couple years (camp pieri)

Frequented Rough Rock club often in 90-91 in Wiesbaden (along with the Western Saloon).

Was in Mainz often.

Was just in Germany last year (Hanua). Visted Wiesbaden and Mainz. Amazing how much that place has changed (with the exception of the Commisary and PX in Weisbaden, which look identical to the way they did in 1990, with the exception there were barely any people there)

Ha

Mainz??

Lived in Wiesbaden for a couple years (camp pieri)

Frequented Rough Rock club often in 90-91 in Wiesbaden (along with the Western Saloon).

Was in Mainz often.

Was just in Germany last year (Hanua). Visted Wiesbaden and Mainz. Amazing how much that place has changed (with the exception of the Commisary and PX in Weisbaden, which look identical to the way they did in 1990, with the exception there were barely any people there)

Small world, isn't it? :)
I'm not that familiar with places in Wiesbaden, as I go there only on few occasions, mostly playing gigs or attending concerts. Some fests and wine fairs are nice, too. You probably know about the mockings and tongue-in-cheek rivalry between Mainz and Wiesbaden, do you? In Wiesbaden live wealthy snob people, in Mainz live nice down-to-earth people ;)

So nobody played April's Fool with you? Then you got lucky. People here love to make fun of each other; should be no surprise as it's the carnival capital of Germany :)

incontinence is nothing you should joke about!

srsly, this forum makes me sick...

gMPyTkh.jpg

that giant diaper seems not very absorbing...it'z drippin!' :/

I was thinking how would Cliff find the time to come up with a new one? I just bought mine and I was thinking oh well, here we go again!

Small world, isn't it? :)
I'm not that familiar with places in Wiesbaden, as I go there only on few occasions, mostly playing gigs or attending concerts. Some fests and wine fairs are nice, too. You probably know about the mockings and tongue-in-cheek rivalry between Mainz and Wiesbaden, do you? In Wiesbaden live wealthy snob people, in Mainz live nice down-to-earth people ;)

So nobody played April's Fool with you? Then you got lucky. People here love to make fun of each other; should be no surprise as it's the carnival capital of Germany :)

Small world indeed.

Was not aware of the rivalry between Mainz and Wiesbaden, but definitely heard how people from Wiesbaden were generally regarded as rich snobs. Though since I lived in Wiesbaden all my German friends were from Wiesbaden.

But partied a lot in Mainz as well.

In fact, bought my ESP in Mainz back in 1991

Not sure if the store still exists, but here is a pic of the back of the headstock with the store's sticker on it

photo_zpsb96af334.jpg

Gotta love april fools. Got me there for a second.

@cobbler: Dunno if you just update your signature of if I only noticed it now, but good call on setting up the link. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom