G3 modeling thread

I usually get "hey! hey!" when I abuse the knobs incorrectly

Depends on how kinky he or she is.......and who's the Top.

I think I've got it figured out. Cliff will keep pulling magical firmware updates out of his ass until we're all at the point where we'll do whatever it takes to get the next one...

That's why evangelists do their thing. They're energy vampires. Of course, Cliff's intention is different, so the energy he receives is legitimate.

I'll just patiently wait for FW18. For all we know Cliff is busy adding the Formant Shift and upgrading the Pitch Shifter to make it extry-extry special. :)

I'm personally looking out for v20 now. Given the progress Cliff has made, I'm setting a new high bar. I think v20 will be for people like me who don't have true "accomplished musician" talent. Essentially, you will just add a block called "Talent" and bingo!, your playing like EVH.

I'm personally looking out for v20 now. Given the progress Cliff has made, I'm setting a new high bar. I think v20 will be for people like me who don't have true "accomplished musician" talent. Essentially, you will just add a block called "Talent" and bingo!, your playing like EVH.

Oh, and of course there will be lots of parameters under the new TALENT block:

TYPE: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Heavy Metal, etc. (now the Rock expert can play Jazz instantly)
SPEED: Slow, Medium, Fast, Super Fast, Blazingly Fast, Can't See What You're Playing Fast
SCALES: Major, Minor, All, etc.
FEEL: Soft, Medium, Hard - of course this is tied to an expression control parameter to be varied
ARTISTRY: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, True Artist, etc...

Back
Top Bottom