Fx3 and the real marshall jubilee

Sorry guys , A is the real amp and B is the Fractal…… I could never tell the difference if I had not recorded it and heard every bit of little details….. especially how single notes fade out and the highs…. And other stuff…… Anyhow , great gear we have in both worlds !!
I thought B sounded much better.

Yes it’s funny that sound B sound more « tube like » than A . Is that the load box that compressed the thing ? Hm. There is a tube screamer too so it’s harder .

Can you do a A/B with zero effects and doing a rythm with chords in dist ? Don’t know, a rock riff whatever

Yes it’s funny that sound B sound more « tube like » than A . Is that the load box that compressed the thing ? Hm. There is a tube screamer too so it’s harder .

Can you do a A/B with zero effects and doing a rythm with chords in dist ? Don’t know, a rock riff whatever
Here is a little clip with dry riffs...I know the Fractal sounds bit clearer / sharper but could not make it that fast 'warmer / thicker"...I was happy with the results so why waste time...:)

Thank you very much . You see , completely different from the first A/B hm? Now we can recognize a jubilee .
I was playing with the stack many times , you have this rock sound with this head , goes very well for punk rock . The more you hit the strings the more it rocks

Last edited:
Thank you very much . You see , completely different from the first A/B hm? Now we can recognize a jubilee .
I was playing with the stack many times , you have this rock sound with this head , goes very well for punk rock . The more you hit the strings the more it rocks
Totally right , I love the cranked master volume thing …. Gives the chords a huge kick in the ***…. Of course the other clips was Lead sounds and stuff….. Anyhow , great raw amp :)

Considering that a fm3 cost just the price of the head and got hundreds of others amp and effects etc … hard to say that it’s a bad product. Then ok it sound a little more synthetic here, but in a full mix, live etc … hard to hear it . the sound sounds eaten by a gate, a compression or something in this video, the amp sound more alive . The suhr load box seems to be very good , the head+suhr sound exactly like the sound I had in my mind when I think of the jubilee .
I ve sold my torpedo cause I use the axe to record most of the time, or put mics with my stack. But maybe one day I will try this load box

Considering that a fm3 cost just the price of the head and got hundreds of others amp and effects etc … hard to say that it’s a bad product. Then ok it sound a little more synthetic here, but in a full mix, live etc … hard to hear it . the sound sounds eaten by a gate, a compression or something in this video, the amp sound more alive . The suhr load box seems to be very good , the head+suhr sound exactly like the sound I had in my mind when I think of the jubilee .
I ve sold my torpedo cause I use the axe to record most of the time, or put mics with my stack. But maybe one day I will try this load box
Yes, this Suhr load box does it very good unlike others with incorrect impedance curves…..Thanks for sharing your experience with the Jubilee in the past ….🙏🏼

Back
Top Bottom