FW18 ODS-100 Dynamic Demo

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I cranked up the new ODS-100 HRM model, found a nice balance between the drive and overdrive knobs, and started investigating just how much play I could get out of just the volume knob, my fingers, and the pick.

How much? :shock:shock
A lot.
One of my new favorite models.

I can't believe how good these new G3 clips people are posting sound! Up until now, for the most part, you could pretty much almost always tell that the amp. was a sim. I don't think that will be the case anymore!!!

Damm, that's HUUUGE range! Can you record it again and this time play it badly so that I can hear how I would sound pls? :eagerness:

great in it's own way, very well made & played! :D Tonewise - there are some parts in full drive were it does a little slightly flipping. Beside that there is not much D-Tone I personally can catch form this clip. Well, I guess I'm not the HRM type of d-style player anyway and adressing amp dynamics only by pick attack so you can hear the flips which made this concept so famous.

Cheers
Paco

great in it's own way, very well made & played! :D Tonewise - there are some parts in full drive were it does a little slightly flipping. Beside that there is not much D-Tone I personally can catch form this clip. Well, I guess I'm not the HRM type of d-style player anyway and adressing amp dynamics only by pick attack so you can hear the flips which made this concept so famous.

Cheers
Paco

I still don't understand what note flip is, can you post examples of just single notes so I can hear it?

Nice.

I have played entire shows using nothing but the gtr controls. The Fractal just keeps making that easier and easier.

FW17 is already nuts when you roll off the gtr volume. I've never heard a competitive product sound and feel as close to a rolled off amp.

Back
Top Bottom