FW10 Preview Van Halen II VIDEO Mark Day

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
All this talk about Van Halen II, I couldn't resist
There is NO guitar on the backing track it is all me playing. As always there are clams. Man I love this guitar!!
Factory 498T/496R pickups
AxeFx 2 FW 10
Friedman HBE model.

In NO WAY am I trying to say this sounds like VH II, I just felt like playing the tune in the "vibe" of VH II.

Somebody Get Me a Doctor!

Yeah, wicked as always !!!! Lol
Mark, I need to put one of my Axcess's to Eb from STD TUNING ( singer woes, lol )
Is yours fully floating ? What gauge string are you using ? Any special considerations to take other than making sure the trem is level?

I need 10 .0. Lol

All this talk about Van Halen II, I couldn't resist
There is NO guitar on the backing track it is all me playing. As always there are clams. Man I love this guitar!!
Factory 498T/496R pickups
AxeFx 2 FW 10
Friedman HBE model.

In NO WAY am I trying to say this sounds like VH II, I just felt like playing the tune in the "vibe" of VH II.

Somebody Get Me a Doctor!

I'm using 9-46. I had to adjust the trem springs to get it level, yes it is floating.

Thanks guys!!!

Mark

Wow! - that is some hot California Axe for sure - wheew - somebody get me a doctor; or FW10!

The neighbours must be wondering what kind of wild canucks moved in next door (or maybe you were going direct to capture and all they hear is silent strumming!

Wow! - that is some hot California Axe for sure - wheew - somebody get me a doctor; or FW10!

The neighbours must be wondering what kind of wild canucks moved in next door (or maybe you were going direct to capture and all they hear is silent strumming!

Direct and next to silent strumming...condo living and the AxeFx are a perfect combination!

Mark

Mark,

Lovin' every minute of it! Clams or not (wish my clams were as tasty), I always enjoy the energy and feel you bring to the mix (that along with amazing technique).

Keep em coming.

Lee

Awesome!!

Did anyone else notice that Mark was a reflection of himself on the computer monitor on his headstock? So new and shiny!

Man oh man oh man oh man.

SO nice.

Mark - your clips that I used to see on HCAF are what got me to buy an Axe FX :)

Cliff should pay you residuals.

So weird, I didnt see any Van Halen posts. But this morning i was checking out VH isolated tracks, and this was one of em. Hefty amounts of reverb on those early tracks.
You got me jonesin for one of those LP's also you turd...lol

Once again Mark, AWESOME job!! Stuff like this is why I started playing in the first place! Miss your online lessons you did a while back.

Back
Top Bottom