andi-o

Inspired
Ok, maybe not exactly the sound you'd expect from a Tele:

some more plod

Backing by Bub Roberts (ToneZappa), Kloppmann equipped Tele,
AxeFx Marsha BE & some extra drive.

(Tele playing is fun! 8))

Andreas

andi, let`s talk about patch building for bluesy-singlecoil-grid-dirt-attack-AND-deep room experience ... what are the tricks. hwat can we learn .... how to play with gain, mids and reverbs / delays to get in YOUR ballpark ;-) read this as complimenting your always really nice tones!

Bub, glad you liked it!
(Your version is as jawdropping as your solo pieces on your Godin on your Soundclick page, phew....man, what can I say, this is so top notch it almost hurts - in a good way 8) Thanks again for the cool backing!)

Blenn, I attached the patch - as usual, I have a pedal attached to the drive mix, so you'll have to attach a pedal too or set the mix manually (for this take it was 100% drive).

Thanks much guys for listening and your kind comments!

Andreas

Attachments

• Marsh-Lead-S-andi-o.syx
    2 KB · Views: 62
Exceptional playing and tone. I listened to ToneZappa's solo - i think this would sound great if you guys alternated the solo's.

Two great solos. A lot of inspired "off the normal path" playing.
Love the backing track - sound very Zappa-ish .... I think I''ll use it to jam with later on ... great stuff !

Had a lot of fun jamming with this backingtrack ... it's forces you to be creative.
I found a Plexi preset - added Flanger & Enhancer - tweaked the Delay and voila .. sort of like a Zappa sound.
Here's my take:

Sounds cool (& looks cool, especially the lens effect on the tapping part 8))!

And man - what a suit!

Andreas

Back
Top Bottom