Friedman Fun. By request. Preset (free) and demo vid.

I imported this into my FM3 and while scenes 5-8 that use Amp 2 aren't available, the tones of the first 4 scenes that use Amp 1 are stellar. I did have to shunt 1 block because of CPU overrun (I killed rotary because it's not something I generally use) but I may bring it back and kill chorus and incorporate it into a delay channel to try and have it all.

As an aside, scene 4 through my Tele is about as perfect a solo tone as I've ever gotten with that guitar.

Fantastic job, thanks so much!

Hey Fractal gurus, I'm still new at this Fractal thing, but isn't there a way to delete Amp 2 in scenes 5-8 to make this whole (AWESOME!) preset "FM3 friendly"?? I love these Friedmans - and Burgs just makes them sound SO tasty way over-and-above the stock Fractal Friedman presets on the FM3. Thanks for any advice....

Hey Fractal gurus, I'm still new at this Fractal thing, but isn't there a way to delete Amp 2 in scenes 5-8 to make this whole (AWESOME!) preset "FM3 friendly"?? I love these Friedmans - and Burgs just makes them sound SO tasty way over-and-above the stock Fractal Friedman presets on the FM3. Thanks for any advice....
Not at my Axe, but I think this is built to showcase 8 different amp models. At 4 channels per amp block, that's why there's 2. If you don't care about all 8, you could just delete the second 4 scenes.

If you have an FM3 though, don't know how you could do that unless it's smart enough to just drop the 2nd amp automatically. Or maybe FracTool can?

Keeping it simple... This Friedman preset f’n ROCKS! Thanks Burgs!!! For us FM3 guys, Any tips on killing Amp 2 so we can use it? I can’t seem to kill it in Fractool or FM3edit to make it work??? These settings (THANKS Burgs!) are so awesome, I want to keep them all...... HELP?!?!

Just stumbled over the "Wish you were here" preset and it works like a time tunnel: I feel 45 years younger! Thanks a lot!

Not at my Axe, but I think this is built to showcase 8 different amp models. At 4 channels per amp block, that's why there's 2. If you don't care about all 8, you could just delete the second 4 scenes.

If you have an FM3 though, don't know how you could do that unless it's smart enough to just drop the 2nd amp automatically. Or maybe FracTool can?

If you import it into FM3 editor it will drop any unsupported blocks. You'll need to do a little fixing up of the routing, but the Amp 2 block just isn't there.

It does drop AMP 2. But the Delays get messed up as well.
We may have to wait till the FM3 is ready for Burgs.

Back
Top Bottom