Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Hey Fremen,
I just bought your Presets for the AX8. Your patches for the Axe Fx2 were the basis for my most played patches.
You did such a great Job. when i remember the time i programmed myself the GT8, GT 10 then Axe Fxses,
I spent hours and hours. After programming for long time you get crazy, because things that sounded good in the end sound worse the other day.
Your Presets are most spot on and i love them. The Bogner Blue smooth Lead i love a lot.
I love it to play with the Volume Comtrol and see how it reacts. Loooove it.
THANK YOU.
Is it still so, that after paying the forty Euros, you get half a year free updates?

Hey Fremen,
I just bought your Presets for the AX8. Your patches for the Axe Fx2 were the basis for my most played patches.
You did such a great Job. when i remember the time i programmed myself the GT8, GT 10 then Axe Fxses,
I spent hours and hours. After programming for long time you get crazy, because things that sounded good in the end sound worse the other day.
Your Presets are most spot on and i love them. The Bogner Blue smooth Lead i love a lot.
I love it to play with the Volume Comtrol and see how it reacts. Loooove it.
THANK YOU.
Is it still so, that after paying the forty Euros, you get half a year free updates?
Hello, half a year from the original release date, yes ; I update only if needed, as I recently did for the 5 scenes presets

Hi Fremen,

I just got my Axe Fx 2 mark 2 a few weeks ago and am very new with FAS stuff. I checked out some of your presets and they sound awesome. How do your presets translate to the Axe Fx 2 mk 2? Given that it has lesser Preset and IR slots compared to the XL and XL+?

Can't wait to purchase the presets! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking at the Excel file for the Cabs list. I was under the assumption that the numbers correspond to the presets, however, I'm quite confused as to why there are multiple instances of the presets if that's the case. I apologize if this has been asked before but I wasn't able to find the clarification that I need.

I made these with a mkI so no translation needed, in fact it was xl users who needed to adapt, before I also released xl ready banks, so no worries for us

Hi Thibaud,

I currently don't have a good monitor to reference the patches. I'm currently using a 4CM method. What presets do you recommend for replacing a mark v:25 preamp, while still using the mark v:25 power amp? Thanks!

I'm travelling right now, let me get back to you about that when I'm back home. I just bought a small tube amp and speaker so I need to check that for myself too, and will probably make some 4cm presets

Hi,

I'm looking at the Excel file for the Cabs list. I was under the assumption that the numbers correspond to the presets, however, I'm quite confused as to why there are multiple instances of the presets if that's the case. I apologize if this has been asked before but I wasn't able to find the clarification that I need.

Hi,

Would like to request for a clarification on this. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom