FM3 Presets Fremen FM3 packs

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
I'm confused. I downloaded the updated versions last week (6.0) and for example the blues boutique had some new presets (vintage santana, j. mayer 3), which are not included now. Also 5.02 didn't have the klone you use in some presets in 6.0.
Wait, I didn't know that I talk Spanish ? :p

Hello ! "Fremen's Picks" is now updated to firmware 8.00.

I'll try to update a few more packs before leaving Mauritius this Thursday 23 May, but I can't promise how many will be ready. I don't want to rush things and make mistakes :) But it's a short trip to Madagascar anyway (and I'm bringing my FM3, I'll play live there, for the first time !)

The good thing is I saved Amp Blocks in my library from the Axe-Fx III 25.02 updates, so by loading those in the FM3 (they're equivalent to FM3 firmware 8.00), I can work really quick. What is slowing me is that many presets in the Axe-Fx III versions uses two amp blocks, often with modifiers, and translating that into the single amp block of the FM3 is a hassle ;)

Thank you so much for updating your presets. I'll buy your picks presets once again right now (I bought them already for AXE FX II and they are my favorites since then, and I was waiting for the update to buy them for my FM3)

Back
Top Bottom