Free Strat Friendly Presets

I just got around to DL and Fractooling( for xl+ )these stratty gems, and they do not disappoint . I had a very strange synchronistic experience at the same time, just now....I found out earlier today that Robin Trower is appearing tomorrow at my favorite South Florida venue, the
Parker Playhouse and was considering attending , having never seen him live (that I CAN RECALL) and he seemed to be getting some good reviews of hiscurrent live tone and geezer energy , but I was reticent , having just made the hourish drive from South Beach to FT Lauderdale a couple days ago to see Fab Faux (amazingly Beatleish as always) ,so anyway I moseyed over to the workstation, pulled out my Suhr Classic Pro , and loaded my newly aquired Strat Friendly Presets, and upon importiing the Psych , scene one immediately and unexpectedly transported me
to Bridge of Sighs land with that awesome Phaser/Autowah thing going there..reminding me how much I really enjoyed the way Mr. Trower
first exhibited that sound he mildly appropriated from Mr. Hendrix all those years ago. Ticket purchased, and thanks for the inspiration, Leon.

I just got around to DL and Fractooling( for xl+ )these stratty gems, and they do not disappoint . I had a very strange synchronistic experience at the same time, just now....I found out earlier today that Robin Trower is appearing tomorrow at my favorite South Florida venue, the
Parker Playhouse and was considering attending , having never seen him live (that I CAN RECALL) and he seemed to be getting some good reviews of hiscurrent live tone and geezer energy , but I was reticent , having just made the hourish drive from South Beach to FT Lauderdale a couple days ago to see Fab Faux (amazingly Beatleish as always) ,so anyway I moseyed over to the workstation, pulled out my Suhr Classic Pro , and loaded my newly aquired Strat Friendly Presets, and upon importiing the Psych , scene one immediately and unexpectedly transported me
to Bridge of Sighs land with that awesome Phaser/Autowah thing going there..reminding me how much I really enjoyed the way Mr. Trower
first exhibited that sound he mildly appropriated from Mr. Hendrix all those years ago. Ticket purchased, and thanks for the inspiration, Leon.

I'm envious, I'd love to see him live. Bridge of Sighs is such an incredible album.

What a great resource for potential new factory presets!
Thanks
Pauly

Should anyone at FAS wish to incorporate them, be my guest!

Hey Leon I used your JCM 800 Strat preset today in church and it is awesome. Ambient presets for me sometimes get lost in the mix so Inlook for punchier presets.... this translates to a lot of projects for me thanks!!!

I haven't update my axe8 firmware for about a year. Are your presets in need of a particular firmware to sound optimum ? Should I get the latest one b4 I grab your sounds ( not enough strat love around here so thanks in advance matey ) ????

I haven't update my axe8 firmware for about a year. Are your presets in need of a particular firmware to sound optimum ? Should I get the latest one b4 I grab your sounds ( not enough strat love around here so thanks in advance matey ) ????

I'm on 9.04 so they're optimised for that FW.

Hey Leon I used your JCM 800 Strat preset today in church and it is awesome. Ambient presets for me sometimes get lost in the mix so Inlook for punchier presets.... this translates to a lot of projects for me thanks!!!

Awesome to hear, that makes me really happy :0

My band was very fortunate to open for Robin trower at the Galaxy Theater in 2001. Had him sign my "Shutup and Play" hat....He put on a great show!.

These were a lot of fun to put together; download link in the video description. I'd love to hear how these work with different people's setups.

I picked up a new Fender Deluxe Strat today and downloaded these and they are perfect! Thanks @2112 Leon!

Fantastic! Got any pics of the Strat?
I'll have to post you one this evening. I really, really like it. I had a Plek done on it which I HIGHLY recommend! It is comparable in feel to my PRS's now. It has the larger 60's headstock also which is cool. The push-push switch adds the bridge pickup when you have either the middle-neck pickups selected or the neck pickup, gives you a wide selection of tones. Question: I notice you add a looper block to a lot of your presets; why is that? Just curious.

These were a lot of fun to put together; download link in the video description. I'd love to hear how these work with different people's setups.

Thanks brother! Nice for quick go to patches. Much appreciated taking the time to share.

Hey Leon. Thanks for the patches they really sound awesome. I do have question. Ive loaded all five to my axe 8 but only one of them show on my axe the others are blank but I can still play them. what could cause them to not show on my screen?
Thanks in advance
Jim

These are excellent! BUT, I had an issue with the "psychedelic" preset... It loaded into my AX8 with cab marked as empty. Which cab are you using for that preset?

Back
Top Bottom