Free Redwirez Cab

redwire

Inspired
Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday dear Redwirez...

Yup. We're 1 year old. To honor the occasion we're releasing our Marshall 1960A with Celestion G12M 25-watt Greenbacks to the world gratis, libre, gratuito, fri, ???, frei, ??, ?????????, in other words... FREE. We've even added a few new mics for good measure.

For you folks who purchased the 1960A set already, we've added even more mics to the paid version of the 1960A cab. Y'all may be especially interested in the DPA 4007 samples (it's a REALLY flat reference mic). In the greedy, corporate, paid version we also included a set of G12M impedance curves in IR form. These can be useful for reproducing the scooped effect that tube-based power amps have on a speaker's frequency response. Maybe not so useful in the Axe-Fx, but, you guys working in a DAW should give them a try. Just hit your My Stuff page and download the library again to get the updates (Only the Marshall 1960A - G12M cab has been updated)

Here's the link to the free cab: http://www.redwirez.com/free1960g12m25s.jsp?ref=fractal

Feel free to spread the link far and wide, keep the IRs to yourself, though.

Thank you everyone for a great year. You guyz are awesome. :)

Don't get excited :D That comment was targeted at the redwirez neopyhyte. Meaning, we have 34 more besides the 1960A.

Very Cool. I have been wanting to test some of these out. This is a great way to do that.

Thank you and congrats!

Happy Birthday

And: phew. My brain started to fizzle a little when I read "34 more" -- the possibilities are ENDLESS already!

Thanks for a cool product guys.

BTW just curious, is there any way to find out if any of the other packages we have purchased in the past may have updates? Or is this the only one that has been updated?

Fantastic idea!!!

I've been wanting to expirement with Redwirez IRs for some time now. I've been hesitant to spend money on them because I'm a tightwad and I had no way to know if they were really worth the money for me. Now I can find out what I've been missing for free.

I have a bad feeling that this one free cab will cause me to part with more of my money pretty soon....

D

porieux said:
BTW just curious, is there any way to find out if any of the other packages we have purchased in the past may have updates? Or is this the only one that has been updated?

This is the only update. I haven't done it yet for this cab, but a note and a link will appear on your My Stuff page when something has been updated.

Happy Birthday !!!

Awesome present to us eventhough the proper way around would be to give something to you. How about everyone buys a nice new pack of RedWirez IRs :D

Keep doing what you're doing !

redwire said:
porieux said:

This is the only update. I haven't done it yet for this cab, but a note and a link will appear on your My Stuff page when something has been updated.

Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom