• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Free Preset Pack based around a Vintage Marshall JMP

Fractal Fanatic
A while back I got a comment on one of my Youtube videos offering to tone-match a preset I made with a vintage Marshall JMP that belongs to a friend of mine. The tone-match IR ended up working as a great platform to craft tones with Marshall style models in the AX8, so I've put together a preset pack featuring the tone match IR and 8 different amps;
Plexi 6550
Brit 800 #34
Brit 800 Mod
Brit 800
AFD 1
Friedman BE
Brit 800 with KT88's and post PI master
Plexi 100W 1970

The presets are very simple amp/cab/EQ and are set up the way I would use them when tracking (adding external effects in the DAW). They should be a great template to add your favourite drives and time based effects though. I've done a video with a brief playthrough and explanation; the download link is in the video description. JBe sure to import them as a bundle and save the IR to a user cab slot. Enjoy!

RKF

Inspired
Man that sounds great! The 800 #34 is just killer.

What speakers & cab makeup the IR?

Fractal Fanatic
Man that sounds great! The 800 #34 is just killer.

What speakers & cab makeup the IR?
Marshall TV with greenbacks and a dynamic/ribbon blend. The #34 is such a glorious model, takes drives in front wonderfully too.

Gyansistem

Veteran
A while back I got a comment on one of my Youtube videos offering to tone-match a preset I made with a vintage Marshall JMP that belongs to a friend of mine. The tone-match IR ended up working as a great platform to craft tones with Marshall style models in the AX8, so I've put together a preset pack featuring the tone match IR and 8 different amps;
Plexi 6550
Brit 800 #34
Brit 800 Mod
Brit 800
AFD 1
Friedman BE
Plexi 100W 1970

The presets are very simple amp/cab/EQ and are set up the way I would use them when tracking (adding external effects in the DAW). They should be a great template to add your favourite drives and time based effects though. I've done a video with a brief playthrough and explanation; the download link is in the video description. JBe sure to import them as a bundle and save the IR to a user cab slot. Enjoy!

Great presets, is good for my les paul custom...thank

Plexi 6550
Brit 800 #34
Brit 800 Mod
Brit 800
AFD 1
Friedman BE
Plexi 100W 1970

Hi, these sound great! Where can I find the preset pack?

Top Bottom