Free Preset Pack based around a Vintage Marshall JMP

Axe-Master
A while back I got a comment on one of my Youtube videos offering to tone-match a preset I made with a vintage Marshall JMP that belongs to a friend of mine. The tone-match IR ended up working as a great platform to craft tones with Marshall style models in the AX8, so I've put together a preset pack featuring the tone match IR and 8 different amps;
Plexi 6550
Brit 800 #34
Brit 800 Mod
Brit 800
AFD 1
Friedman BE
Brit 800 with KT88's and post PI master
Plexi 100W 1970

The presets are very simple amp/cab/EQ and are set up the way I would use them when tracking (adding external effects in the DAW). They should be a great template to add your favourite drives and time based effects though. I've done a video with a brief playthrough and explanation; the download link is in the video description. JBe sure to import them as a bundle and save the IR to a user cab slot. Enjoy!

Man that sounds great! The 800 #34 is just killer.

What speakers & cab makeup the IR?

Man that sounds great! The 800 #34 is just killer.

What speakers & cab makeup the IR?
Marshall TV with greenbacks and a dynamic/ribbon blend. The #34 is such a glorious model, takes drives in front wonderfully too.

A while back I got a comment on one of my Youtube videos offering to tone-match a preset I made with a vintage Marshall JMP that belongs to a friend of mine. The tone-match IR ended up working as a great platform to craft tones with Marshall style models in the AX8, so I've put together a preset pack featuring the tone match IR and 8 different amps;
Plexi 6550
Brit 800 #34
Brit 800 Mod
Brit 800
AFD 1
Friedman BE
Plexi 100W 1970

The presets are very simple amp/cab/EQ and are set up the way I would use them when tracking (adding external effects in the DAW). They should be a great template to add your favourite drives and time based effects though. I've done a video with a brief playthrough and explanation; the download link is in the video description. JBe sure to import them as a bundle and save the IR to a user cab slot. Enjoy!

Great presets, is good for my les paul custom...thank

Here's another one for good measure, based around the Jubilee model

Attachments

• LT JUBE.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 86
Plexi 6550
Brit 800 #34
Brit 800 Mod
Brit 800
AFD 1
Friedman BE
Plexi 100W 1970

Hi, these sound great! Where can I find the preset pack?

Back
Top Bottom