FracTool - for power users only

How far "back" will this go? Will it work for very early AxeFX II versions. Mostly wondering about the drag/drop to rebuild the old patch from fw5 to today.
Great work!
far is not the problem, but it won't be accurate as some parameters have been renamed, have a different use of different value ranges... so fw5 preset would be interpreted as a q3.02 preset when dispayed.
When sent to an axefx it would be sent as a fw5 preset though, so the axefx updates it at load.

Offline Preview of parameters? You're just a few steps away from proper offline editor! Might as well go all the way now. ;-)

@AlGrenadine

Hi Al;

found another little bug in the Mac-version 2.18.
AxeFx II MKII, FW Q 3.02, FracTool 2.18, Mac OS X 10.9.5

When I use the Amps Compare function and come to an empty preset, the whole window freezes.
From now I can't activate any function i.e. preset step forward or back, change the master volume,
scroll the amp-window up or down.
I can only use the others functions like CabList etc..
So I have to restart the program, to use the Amps Compare function again.

Kindly regards!
Mike

@AlGrenadine

Hi Al;

found another little bug in the Mac-version 2.18.
AxeFx II MKII, FW Q 3.02, FracTool 2.18, Mac OS X 10.9.5

When I use the Amps Compare function and come to an empty preset, the whole window freezes.
From now I can't activate any function i.e. preset step forward or back, change the master volume,
scroll the amp-window up or down.
I can only use the others functions like CabList etc..
So I have to restart the program, to use the Amps Compare function again.

Kindly regards!
Mike
This was also happening in Windows 10 a couple of versions ago but forgot to post it and have not tested this in the newer versions.

Back
Top Bottom